A downloadable game for Android
This is an augmented reality game to play with your phone (Android only for now!), where you aim to the melocubes to hear their melody. They will combine their melodies if more than one is on the screen.
You have to print and cut and glue the 6 paper cubes provided in the pack as pdf. Alternatively, you can use the cube playground which provide virtual cubes for both Windows and Android tablets.
The goal is to find the right combination of melodies to play together to form the full music (and without other wrong melodies interfering!)
This is someway similar with jigsaw puzzles but with songs and by using your musical listening abilities.
It comes with two modes:
Two famous classical songs are split into 3 melocubes each. You have to find any of the songs by combining 3 among the 6 cubes.
- Rock (Brad Sucks)
Two songs from Brad sucks have been split into 3 parts: lead, guitars and drums. You have to find any of the two songs by combining 3 among the 6 cubes.
You should at least download either:
- melocubes_full_pack.zip which contains everything else
- or at least melocubes_AR.zip and paper_cubes_to_make.pdf for the main game app
- Print and cut and glue the 6 paper cubes provided in the pack as pdf.
- Alternatively, you can use the cubes playground which provide virtual cubes for both Windows and Android tablets.
- Start the apk from your Android phone to install the game and play it
- Put your sound settings high enough!
I hope you will have fun :)
Please don't hesitate to send me any feedback.
You can alternatively install it from Google Play: